Monday 6 March 2017

Surgeons Take Cash From A Man And Totally Disfigure This Poor Guy And Tu...

MAN SPENDS FORTUNE ON PLASTIC SURGERY TO TRANSFORM INTO A GENDERLESS ALIEN

The make-up artist uses plastic surgery to transform himself into a genderless alien. A twenty-two-year-old make-up artist from Los Angeles in California named Vinny Ohh has spent $50,000 on more than a hundred different cosmetic surgery procedures in his quest to morph his physical appearance into that of a genderless alien.


The make-up artist uses plastic surgery to transform himself into a genderless alien. A twenty-two-year-old make-up artist from Los Angeles in California named Vinny Ohh has spent $50,000 on more than a hundred different cosmetic surgery procedures in his quest to morph his physical appearance into that of a genderless alien.



Vinny has been dabbling with plastic surgery for the past five years. So far, he has had two rhinoplasty, multiple cheeks and brow bone fillers and lip fillers. He always wears large black contact lenses, false nails, and dyes his hair a variety of different colors. He now intends to pay around $160,000 for the final stage of his surgical transformation which will involve having his genitals, nipples, and bellybutton removed.






I'm sorry but this guy is a freak.





Vinny has been very candid about his reasons for pursuing this extreme surgical journey. He says that he believes that he is androgynous and does not fully identify as either a male or a female. His look is intended to give an accurate physical representation of how he intellectualizes his non-binary gender identity. “The overall image I want to do is an alien. I want to be a hybrid, not male or female, ” he said, “I’ve wanted to be sexless and genderless since I was 17, I’ve been going to doctors to see if it’s possible but had no luck.” 

Vinny says that he does not reveal identity as trans and nor does he feel he comfortably slots into any pre-existing category of gender. “When people ask me how I’d label myself, I tell them an “extra-terrestrial, hot mess, self-obsessed” it’s becoming my slogan, ” Vinny explained. Speaking of his extreme physical transformation, he said. “I do it to inspire the world in a certain way; I want people to stop labeling others or putting them in boxes.

Vinny said that the public reaction towards him had been a mixed back. While he has received positive remarks, he has also experienced hostility. “Some people have said they want their kids to be like me and that I’m an inspiration for children who don’t feel like they belong, ” he said. On the other hand, he also explained that he had been physically attacked by strangers and had struggled with being sexually objectified by both men and women.

No comments:

Post a Comment